[Blueboard] Change of Venue: Mass for Peace, Vigilance and Commitment, May 12

Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr. btolosa at ateneo.edu
Wed May 9 19:28:38 PHT 2007

Because of the expected large turnout of volunteers and other concerned
citizens, it has been decided to move the venue of the mass on May 12 to
the High School Covered Courts, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola
Heights, Q.C.  But please note that the mass is at 11:00 am (not 9:00 am,
which is the assembly time of the Namfrel QC final briefing which our
Ateneo volunteers in Bantay Bilang are also attending).

See revised announcement below.  Thank you.

  Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr.
  Co-convenor, VforCE

----------

We would like to invite you to join us in a Mass for Peace, Vigilance and
Commitment to ask for the Lord's blessings on our country and people,
especially as we face the May 14 mid-term elections.  We will also
commend to the Lord in a special way all the Volunteers for Clean
Elections (VforCE) from the various networks, organizations and projects
who will be collectively 'sent forth' in this mission of civic engagement
for Philippine democracy.

May 12, 2007, Saturday
11:00 am
High School Covered Courts
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City

Main Celebrant
Very Rev. Patrick Daniel L. Huang, S.J.
Provincial Superior
Philippine Province of the Society of Jesus

**Please bring a candle for a candlelighting ceremony after the Mass.