[Blueboard] Web news update (9 May)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Wed May 9 12:11:33 PHT 2007

Web news update (9 May)

For the latest news and features on the Ateneo, log on to the official
University Web site:  <http://www.ateneo.edu/> http://www.ateneo.edu. This
week's stories:

Bulletin

*	Congratulations to our accepted transfer applicants for School Year
2007-2008! View the results online.

News

*	Over 600 attend First Bulacan Youth Leaders Congress (to be posted
by 1 p.m.)
*	ACELT holds lecture on language, society and culture
*	SC Johnson endows professorial chair for environmental leadership
*	Ateneans place second in Microsoft’s Imagine Cup
*	2007 Ateneo Art Awards 'Global/Vernacular' nominations now open
*	Ateneo officials visit Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China

Feature

*	A tasty time-out at Café Azul

Announcements

*	JVP holds masses for volunteers
*	Talk on Philippine scholarship and globalization, May 16
*	New issue of ‘Intersect’ explores what first time voters think

Check out 'Ateneo this week' for weekly campus activities. We welcome news,
features, and announcements from the Ateneo community. Please send your
materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph.