[Blueboard] Blue Bag Seminar

Liane Peña Alampay lpalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:03:49 PHT 2007

BLUE BAG at the Blue Bag Cafe!
The concept of the traditional brown bag seminar is given a decidedly
Ateneo flavor...

Join your fellow faculty over lunch to listen to speakers from different
disciplines/departments who will present their research and/or
perspectives on a particular topic. An open forum and discussion with the
audience will follow the presentations.

Our featured Blue Bag for January:

Outside the Proverbial Ivory Tower:
Experiences and Perspectives in Doing Applied Research

January 29, Monday, 12:30-1:30
Function Room A, Gonzaga Hall

Featuring:   Dr. Len Espiritu (Environmental Science)
             Prof. Marichi Guevara (Interdisciplinary Studies)
             Dr. Agustin Rodriguez (Philosophy)

Our presentors will be sharing their research and experiences in
conducting applied research. We hope you could join us!

P.S.: This is counted as a TFI follow-up.

--
Liane Peña Alampay, PhD
Asst Professor, Department of Psychology