[Blueboard] Teaching Positions at the Ateneo High School
Alfredo A. Presbitero, Jr.
apresbitero at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:58:30 PHT 2007
The Ateneo de Manila High School, inspired by the Ignatian tradition and
guided by Ignatian pedagogy, aims to mold young men into future leaders
who will serve the Filipino society and contribute to the global
The Ateneo de Manila High School is now accepting teacher-applicants for
SY 2007-2008. Below are the application requirements:
1. Letter of Application addressed to the Principal
2. Ateneo de Manila High School Data Sheet for Teacher-Applicants
(Available at the AHS Reception Area or can be downloaded at the
Ateneo High School link in www.ateneo.edu)
3. Transcript of Records or True Copy of Grades
4. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
5. Three (3) 1 x 1 I.D. Picture
For further inquiries, please call local 6299. Thank you.
Mr. Alfredo A. Presbitero, Jr.
Assistant to the Principal for Human Resources
Ateneo de Manila High School
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
More information about the Blueboard