[Blueboard] SLB KWENTONG BAYAN 2007

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 12 16:56:08 PHT 2007

The Peso and the Stock market are doing well, but poverty and hunger are reaching record high.

The May 2007 election is fast approaching, yet the issue on charter change refuses to fizzle out.

It's time to get the real score.

Hear the country's top socio-political and socio-economic analysts speak their minds.

Attend

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan's

National Situationer

KWENTONG BAYAN 2007

            February 10, 2007 (Saturday)

                8:30a.m. (Registration)

                     Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola House of Theology

Ateneo de Manila University

Kwentong Bayan is a semi-annual forum that tackles the current economic and political situation of our country.

For Kwentong Bayan 2007, we have invited the following:

·        FR. JOSE CECILIO MAGADIA, S.J. to give the political situationer,

Associate Professor, Political Science Dep't,, Ateneo de Manila University

Ph.D., Political Science, Columbia University

·        COMMISSIONER RENE SARMIENTO for the election updates,

Commissioner, Commission on Elections

·        DR. FERNANDO ALDABA to give a review of our 2006 economic performance and 2007 forecast

Chairperson, Economics Department, Ateneo de Manila University

Ph.D., Economics, University of the Philippines

·        JOEY CUYEGKENG to give a reaction.

ING Senior Economist

There will be a registration fee of Php100 to cover expenses for materials, food, venue and other incidental expenses. Invitational tickets are available at the SLB office. Please contact Ms. Marjorie Tejada at (02) 426-6101 local 3440, telefax (02) 426-5968 or email us at slb.admu.edu.ph

Please register now. Limited slots available.