[Blueboard] Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form 2316 for the Calendar Year 2006)

Aileen De Castro adecastro at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:14:21 PHT 2007

Please post.  Thank you.

DATE:               January 9, 2007

TO:                   Ateneo de Manila University Employees

FROM:              Central Accounting Office

SUBJECT:         Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld

                        (BIR Form No. 2316 for the Calendar Year 2006)

Please be informed that our office will release your Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316) on January 11, 2007.  May we request you to VERIFY/REVIEW the certificate.  After verification, employees who are qualified for a Substituted Filing of Annual Income Tax Return MUST submit the verified, signed and completed BIR Form No. 2316 to our office on or before January 20, 2007.  Only completed forms will be accepted.

Venues for submission are as follows:

Loyola Campus                            -        Window 11 of the Central Accounting Office

Rockwell and Salcedo Campuses  -         Central Accounting Extension Office

                                                            Ground Floor, APS Building, Rockwell Center.

Please be advised that we will no longer accept completed forms after the deadline.  Your compliance will be greatly appreciated.

Very truly yours,

Josefina F. Marasigan

Head, Payroll Section

Noted by: