[Blueboard] 29th University Service Awards for the Year 2006

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 5 16:20:09 PHT 2007

MEMO TO:	The University Community

FROM:	        The President

SUBJECT:	29th UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS FOR YEAR 2006

The Ateneo de Manila University will honor its personnel in a special way for
loyal service

	on:  Thursday, 01 February 2007, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
                  (High School Covered Courts)
                  (Main Awarding Ceremony for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30,
                    35,40,45 and 55 years of service;  No. of  Awardees: 389)

        on:  Friday, 02 February 2007, 11:30 a.m. (Grade School Auditorium)
                  (Presidential Luncheon for awardees with 25 years and
                     above service;  No. of Awardees: 57)

I am inviting all administrative officers, professionals, faculty, non-
teaching and maintenance personnel to attend the awarding ceremonies at 3:00 –
5:00 p.m. I am also requesting Unit Heads to adjust class and work schedules
accordingly.

Signed:

BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.
President

Pls. click on the link to view the list of awardees for this year:

http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=1543