[Blueboard] First Friday of the Year

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jan 4 13:24:11 PHT 2007

FIRST FRIDAY MASS AT THE CHURCH OF THE GESù
6:00 PM
Celebrant: Fr. Eddie Fernandez, SJ
Choir: Ateneo College Ministry Group

--
Loving God, bless this new year with your presence.
As I look at the new calendar,

For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                          GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                             Church of the Gesu
                        Ateneo de Manila University

		            Telephone Numbers:

      For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 4075
		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

		            Fax Number:  426-6088