[Blueboard] Community Tax Certificates

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jan 3 11:50:43 PHT 2007

MEMO TO:  University Personnel
          Loyola Heights Campus

The Personnel Office has made arrangements with the Quezon City Treasurer's
Office for the issuance of 2007 Community Tax Certificates.  Two Collecting
Officers from the Quezon City Treasurer's Office will be stationed on campus
for two days, January 11 to 12 (Thursday to Friday), from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00
p.m. Details are as follows:

             UNITS                                           VENUE

Thursday, January 11, 2007

      Grade School, UATH, PPLH                        Grade School Admin. Bldg.

      Loyola Schools                                  Xavier Hall (G/F Lobby)

      Art Gallery, Univ. Archives, CCS,
          OMIOD, ACESS, UP, Central Admin Units

Friday, January 12, 2007

      Loyola Schools                                  Xavier Hall (G/F Lobby)

      Art Gallery, Univ. Archives, CCS,
          OMIOD, ACESS, UP, Central Admin Units

      High School, JR                                 High School Admin. Bldg.

We hope that you will avail of this service which we have arranged for your
convenience.  Thank you.

Signed:

Imelda G. Nibungco
Personnel Director