[Blueboard] LS First Friday Recollection

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 30 17:12:19 PHT 2007

Sponsoring September's FIRST FRIDAY RECOLLECTION
for LS faculty, professionals and administrators
is the School of Science and Engineering.

Please join us
on September 7,
6:00 PM,
at the Dean's Conference Room,
1st floor of the Science Education Complex.
Fr. Tony de Castro, SJ will be our presider.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

(8 Sept, Birth of Mary)
Mary, our Mother, you were the first to believe.
You persevered in prayer
with the disciples in the Upper Room.
You were a unique witness to the mystery of Jesus.
All generations have called you blessed.
God's holy Church looks to you
for inspiration and help.

--written by Pope John Paul II

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office