[Blueboard] Fwd: invitation for NAFC forum

ruel cabile ruel007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:33:15 PHT 2007

Dear Friends and Collegeues

Greetings!

We would like to inform you that  the Caucus of Development NGO Networks
(CODE-NGO) in partnership with Ateneo De Manila University thru the *Economic
Policy Reform and Advocacy Project *has decided to conduct* *a forum
on  *National
and Agricultural and Fishery Council * : *A Challenge to Good Governance
*this coming August 31, 2007, 9:00 to 1:00 pm at the Institute of Social
Order, Ateneo De Manila University, Loyola heights, Quezon City in order to
accomodate other participants .  At this forum, the highlights of a study on
the National Agriculture and Fishery Council  will be presented. After the
said presentation, an open forum will follow to elicit feedback and
insights.

In view of this, We would like to invite you to participate in this forum.
For confirmation, please contact the secretariat at 4265938 / 4266001 loc
4624 /4625  at celfone no. 09207737319 and look for Ruel Cabile, our program
staff. You can also confirm your attendance at ruel007 at gmail.com.

Anticipating your active participation in this endeavor.

Thank you and God bless!

Sincerely,

SIXTO DONATO C. MACASAET

Executive Director