[Blueboard] Teilhard_Asia_2006 FIRST ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM

MarkusLocker mlocker at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 31 04:32:16 PHT 2007

On behalf of the organizing committee it is my pleasure to invite the Ateneo de Manila Community to the first regional follow-up symposium to the International Teilhard_Asia_2006, on

September 1, 2007

The keynote speaker for this

Teilhard_Asia_2006 FIRST ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM

to be held on

September 1, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

at the

Cardinal Sin Center, LST

will be

Dr. Sixto K. Roxas

and the title of his presentation:

'The Teilhardian Vision in a Theory and Praxis of Sustainable Development for the Millennium.'

Dr. Roxas will present his paper in the morning, and after lunch we will have three short reactions (Dr. Fabian Dayrit, Fr. Jose M. Francisco, Fr. Georg Ziselsberger) leading into a podium discussion, and finally to a short workshop on how to continue and formalize our Teilhard-inspired work in the Philippine context.

Celebrating this day also as Creation Day 2007 we will conclude the symposium with an appropriate Eucharistic liturgy.

Registration and admission is free!

RSVP to teilhard_asia_2006 at yahoo.com.ph.

Thank you very much.

Fr. Georg Ziselsberger, SVD