[Blueboard] October to remember

nicolai dacuan nicolaidacuan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:12:33 PHT 2007

*TO REMEMBER, *

*TO GIVE THANKS,*

*TO RE-COMMIT***

* *

*To remember the people, the events, and the journey of the past 40 years.*

*                    *

*To joyfully give thanks to God for all the blessings received*

* *

*To renew commitment to our participation in Christ's mission in our
particular circumstance*

The Christian Life Community celebrates 40 years of being part of a 400 year
old community. In 1600 the Jesuits brought the Sodality of our Lady to the
College of Manila. From being a Marian organization, it had its renewal in
1967 with the introduction of the new General Principles and its
Christ-centered way of life.  The change of name followed as it is now
called the Christian Life Community (CLC) .

We have an exciting line-up of events for you!

         October Ignatian Retreats

          Grand Reunion:

                Pasyalan at 40

                A Sodality/CLC at 40 Affair

CLCP National Convention

* *

* *

*                October Ignatian Retreats*

Based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the retreats are
open to all who wish to deepen their relationship with God through various
ways of prayer and be disposed to receive the grace of  freedom to follow
the will of God. A retreat director guides and journeys with the
retreatants.

*Dates*:

*October 20-23, 2007* …3-day semi-directed retreat.   This is a small group
retreat given common prayer points with a chance to have individual
consultation with a director.

*October 20-25, 2007*… 5-day individually-directed retreat. This is a one on
one silent retreat with  prayer points given during individual consultations
with a director.

*Retreat begins  :* 2:00 pm  (after lunch)

*Retreat ends     : *12:00 noon (after* *lunch)

* *

*Venue: *Mirador Jesuit Villa -- a retreat house

behind  Lourdes Grotto in Baguio City with a beautiful view of the city.

* *

*Accommodations*: rooms are for individual or double accommodations with
common toilet and bath for each wing.

*Retreat Fee*: P3,000 / pax for 3-day retreat

                      P 5,000 / pax for 5-day retreat

(inclusive of lodging,  meals and snacks, stipends and retreat materials.)

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Reservation:* A reservation fee is requested to be  paid/ deposited to the
CLCP account:  *Christian Life Community of the **Philippines**, EPCI
Account No.:0230-00338-6, Katipunan Branch *on or before *September 1, 2007*
*.* The deposit slip may be mailed or faxed to the Secretariat together with
the filled-up Reservation Form.

* *

*A Retreat Preparation Questionnaire* will be sent to you upon reservation
which must be filled and sent back  to us by fax or email not later
than *October
1, 2007**.*

* *

*Transportation*: Please arrange your own transportation to and from Baguio
City.  Should you wish to travel with a group please contact the
CLCSecretariat early for inquiry.

*Bus Fare and Schedule*

Victory Liner:

            Regular Bus (with air-con) —P380 one way

           De Luxe Bus (with air-con and CR,  more spacious)—

               P600 one way

Manila-Baguio

Regular Bus : Every hour on the hour

De Luxe Bus: 1:15 p.m., 11:15 p.m., 12:15 a.m.

Please let us know your schedule of arrival and departure.

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us!

St. Francis, Xavier, pray for us!

Bl. Peter Faber, pray for us!

* *

*                                         Grand **Reunion**:*

*                                  Sodality/**CLC** at 40 Affair*

* *

*Come, celebrate!* Together, we remember people,     events and places.
Together, we give thanks for all the blessings we received for the past 40
years. Together, we shall renew our commitment to participate in Christ's
mission wherever we are in.

* *

*WHO     :  Sodalists, CLCers ( then and now),*

*                    Families and Friends*

*   WHEN   :  **October 26, 2007***

*   WHERE :  **San Jose** Seminary, Ateneo de Manila*

*                     University Campus, **Loyola** **Heights**,*

*                     **Quezon City***

            Program:

            5:30   pm        Registration

            6:00                Light Dinner

                                    Walking Down Memory Lane

                                    A Brief CLC Presentation

           8:00                 Eucharistic Celebration

            9:00                A  Serenade by the Hangad

           Music Ministry

            9:30                A Ceremony to Renew

                                    Commitment

                                    …more food, games and fun

Please send in your notice of attendance early to    help us in the
logistics.  Any assistance to help us defray expenses will be much
appreciated, too. * "Gratis et amore!!!"
*

* *

*                                         Pasyalan at 40 *

      Come and join a trip to The Horacio dela Costa Formation        Center,
located in Trece Martires City in Cavite. It is owned

and managed by the CLC Philippines  as an alternative venue to groups
with  limited
budget for retreats, recollections and other Christian formation programs.

     .

 * *

*When: **October 26, 2007***

ETD from Quezon City: 7:00 a.m.

            Snacks courtesy of HCFC

ETD from Trece Martires :10:30a.m.

KKB Lunch in Tagaytay City (Dutch Treat)

Viewing of Taal Lake/Volcano.

ETD from Tagaytay City: 1:30 p.m

ETA in Quezon City: 3:30 p.m.

* *

*Transportation Cost : P200/person*

*Reservation Fee        : P100/person  *

*Deadline: On or before **September 1, 2007***

* *

*     **Reunion** here we come!!!*

* *

 ggggggggggggg

* *

* *

*Magnificat, magnificat ,*

*magnificat anima mea Dominum*

*Magnificat, magnificat, magnificat anima mea! *

* *

*        **                      National Convention*

*CLCP: Alive in Christ at 40!*

All CLC members, including their friends and families, as well as former
Sodality/CLC members, are  invited to attend the convention as a fitting
culmination of our 40th year celebration. Aside from impressive speakers on
interesting and relevant topics, the most important and significant treat of
the occasion is the experience of camaraderie and community life in the
CLCP.

* *

*Special Features*: Presentation of the 2007 MAGIS Awards

                               Premiere of CLC Hymn

                                 Closing of 40th Anniversary

                                     Celebration

* *

*When                   : October 27 -28, 2007*

*Where                  : **San Jose** Seminary*

*                                Ateneo de Manila University       *

*                                 **Loyola** **Heights**, **Quezon City***

* *

*General Schedule: *

October 27-- 8:30 a.m….Convention  begins

                    10:00 p.m…End of Day 1

            October 28—8:30 a.m…Day 2 begins

                                   4:30 p.m.  Convention ends

* *

*Convention Fee: P1,000 per person *(This will cover meals, handouts, and
other convention expenses)

* *

*Reservation Fee: P500 *

* *

* *

* *

*LODGING*: We have reserved Pollock Renewal Center and some of the rooms in
San Jose Seminary  for the convention participants.

*Cost: P440 for the duration of the program. *

Convention participants are encouraged to arrive on October 26, p.m. and
attend the Grand Reunion at  no  extra cost.

Those who may need assistance for lodging cost may apply for subsidy.
Address all requests to the Accommodations Committee c/o the CLCP
Secretariat.

a)     Pollock Center – inside Ateneo Campus.  This is a room/dormitory
built for retreats and recollections.

b)     San Jose Seminary Rooms – inside Ateneo   Campus. Rooms are for
single or double accommodations.

c)      Residences of NCR CLC members

d)     Your own relatives and friends.

Please make your reservations on or before *September 1, 2007*. Early birds
will receive a  prize at the convention site. Convention Fee payments may be
made at the Secretariat or through bank deposit to our account: *Christian
Life Community of the **Philippines** EPCI Account No.: 0230-00338-6. *Fill-up
the attached registration form and fax it to us together with the deposit
slip.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

For further inquiries, please call or text:

Nicolai Dacuan Tel.: (632) 426-0074/75 Cell: 0916-2546576

Lolit Agbayani    Tel.:(632) 426-0074/74 Cell: 0918-6177209

Bebs Abuel Sim Tel.  (632) 426-0988       Cell: 0919-2763823