[Blueboard] Invitation for the 15th Family Business Breakfast Round Table

cmandagan at ateneo.edu cmandagan at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:50:02 PHT 2007

                      ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
                 JOHN GOKONGWEI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT

       The Fifteenth Family Business Breakfast Roundtable
                          "Who's the boss?"
             "Who gets the bigger responsibility?"
                    "How do we divide our time?"
                    "How do we settle conflict?"
      "How do parents in the family business affect the family?"

Come and hear from successful couples who lovingly team-up in the family
business!

                   "Love Team In the Family business"

                              COPYLANDIA
                    Mr. & Mrs. Feliciano Juarez

                           SALON DE MANILA
            Mr. Salvador Mangundayao & Ms. Pin Antonio

MR SALVADOR MANGUNDAYAO & MS. PIN ANTONIO own and operate the successful
Salon de Manila chain. They have 6 Salon de Manila outlets and 3 Antonio
hairdressing all over Metro Manila. Many of their clients are well known
celebrities and personalities.
MR. & MRS. FELICIANO JUAREZ own and operate the successful printing and
photocopying business, Copylandia. There are now 40 printshops nationwide
and growing.
The couples will talk about how they made their family business
successful. How they team-up in managing the family business. How they
share authority, responsibilities and chores? Role modelling to the
children. Time spent with the family.
The talk is open to parents, business owners, managers, educators, and
anyone interested in knowing the strategies employed by the successful
family businesses.
The Fifteenth Session will be held on Wednesday, September 5, 2007 from
7:30 am to 10:00 am. Our venue for the Family Business Breakfast
Roundtable will be at the McKinley Room of the Manila Polo Club in Makati
City. Registration fee is PhP700.00 inclusive of breakfast. Only a maximum
of 50 participants will be accommodated.

For reservations, please contact:

        Ms. Jen Mendoza at 928-3503, familybusiness at admu.edu.ph

        Ms. Cristy Mandagan at 426-4691,cmandagan at ateneo.edu

You may also fax your completed registration form to 426-4691

We hope you can be a part of what will certainly be a fruitful and
relevant discussion on parenting in Family Business.

Prof. Ricky H. Mercado
Director
Family Business Development Center
John Gokongwei School of Management