[Blueboard] MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA INYONG LAHAT

Tina Barzabal cbarzabal at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 24 09:24:32 PHT 2007

Dear All,

On behalf of the family of my late brother, VICTOR SALAZAR RIVERA, who passed away on the feastday of Mother Mary's Assumption, AUGUST 15, I would like to thank the Ateneo Community for your prayers, flowers, donations and most of all, your loving presence inspite of the rains during the wake.

Maraming, maraming salamt po sa inyong lahat.

+Eternal rest grant unto Victor, O Lord.
  And let the perpetual light shine upon him.
  May he rest in peace. AMEN.

Tina Rivera-Barzabal
Central Purchasing Office