[Blueboard] CLCP at 40 Grand Reunion

nicolai dacuan nicolaidacuan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:47:46 PHT 2007

*                                      Grand **Reunion**:*

*                                  Sodality/**CLC** at 40 Affair*

* *

*Come, celebrate!* Together, we remember people,     events and places.
Together, we give thanks for all the blessings we received for the past 40
years. Together, we shall renew our commitment to participate in Christ's
mission wherever we are in.

* *

*WHO     :  Sodalists, CLCers ( then and now),*

*                    Families and Friends*

*   WHEN   :  **October 26, 2007***

*   WHERE :  **San Jose** Seminary, Ateneo de Manila*

*                     University Campus, **Loyola** **Heights**,*

*                     **Quezon City***

            Program:

            5:30   pm        Registration

            6:00                Light Dinner

                                    Walking Down Memory Lane

                                    A Brief CLC Presentation

           8:00                 Eucharistic Celebration

            9:00                A  Serenade by the Hangad

           Music Ministry

            9:30                A Ceremony to Renew

                                    Commitment

                                    …more food, games and fun

Please send in your notice of attendance early to    help us in the
logistics.  Any assistance to help us defray expenses will be much
appreciated, too. * "Gratis et amore!!!"
*

Nicolai Dacuan Tel.: (632) 426-0074/75 Cell: 0916-2546576

Lolit Agbayani    Tel.:(632) 426-0074/74 Cell: 0918-6177209

Bebs Abuel Sim Tel.  (632) 426-0988       Cell: 0919-2763823