[Blueboard] BLUE BAG CAFÉ IS OPEN AGAIN!!!

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 16 08:42:38 PHT 2007

Please post. Thank you.
---------------------------

BLUE BAG CAFÉ IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN!!!

The Blue Bag Café (Gonzaga Function Room A, 2nd floor Gonzaga Building) will
be open to all faculty members from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday. We invite you
to bring your snacks/ lunch there and join your colleagues during your breaks.
Free coffee will be available.

We have some activities lined-up as well at the Blue Bag Café for our
enrichment, development, relaxation, and community building. We hope that you
can come to these events.

For this month, we have:

Friday, 17 August (12:00 n.n. to 1:30 p.m.)

“BLUE BAG at the BLUEBAG CAFÉ”

Rofel Brion and Eddiboy Calasanz will be talking about Pinoy movies - Ate Guy,
Sharon, etc. Bring your own lunch and join us.  You may also just have your
lunch or merienda there and enjoy the company of other faculty members.

Friday, 31 August (4:30 to 6:00 p.m.)

“BASIC CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT”

The module on Aug. 31 on basic teaching skills is surely set already. Our
panel will include Dr. Marijo Ruiz (Mathematics), Dr. Emy Liwag (Psychology)
and Dr. Eddieboy Calasanz (Philosophy) 3 inspiring teachers from 3 different
schools, with different personalities and from different generations.  We hope
you can attend this one. This is open to all faculty and counts as a TFI
follow up session.

We hope to see you there!

----
Faculty Development Program