[Blueboard] CLCP at 40 Countdown to October

nicolai dacuan nicolaidacuan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:32:28 PHT 2007

Countdown to October!

40

          days of prayer,

    fasting and

    humble service

We invite all CLC and YCLC members beginning August 22, 2007, Queenship of
Mary , our mother, to go into special prayer, fasting and humble service.

Why?

>From our salvation history we learn that Moses spent praying and fasting at
Mt. Sinai to wait on God to save his people; Noah and others stayed in the
ark for forty days to be saved from the flood and start new life; Jesus
stayed in the desert while He fasted and prayed before He started His
mission.

The forty days of Lent are spent in prayer, fasting and good work after
which the season of Easter begins.

And so in joyful anticipation, from August 22, *forty days* to the month of
October, when our celebration culminates, we unite in our acts as one
national community toward CLC Magis at 40!

40…39…38… See you all in October!!!

                                                          From CLC at 40
Committee