[Blueboard] BLUE BAG AT THE BLUE BAG CAFE!

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 13 18:25:39 PHT 2007

Please post. Thanks.
---

BLUE BAG AT THE BLUE BAG CAFE!

We would like to inform all of you that starting Wednesday, August 15, the
Blue Bag Café (Gonzaga Function Room A, 2nd floor Gonzaga Building) will be
open to all faculty members from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday. We invite you to
bring your snacks/ lunch there and join your colleagues during your breaks.
Free coffee will be available.

We have some activities lined-up as well at the Blue Bag Café for our
enrichment, development, relaxation, and community building. We hope that you
can come to these events.

---
Faculty Development Program
Tel No. : 5004