[Blueboard] NOMINATION FOR THE SEARCH AND PARANGAL SY 2007-2008

FLEURDELIZ GAA fleurbgaa_131 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 16:08:46 PHT 2007

Dear Teachers, Administrators, Non-Teaching Staff and Alumni,

  Greetings!

  The Search for Outstanding Teachers for the S.Y. 2007-2008 is on!

  Last July 11, 2007, we were priveleged to launch this important project through the School Forum.

  We invite you to participate in choosing and honoring our next awardees in the Senior, Junior and Part-Time Categories.

  Nomination forms are available through the ASPAC Office, the respective Deans and Department Chairs and may also be downloaded at the ASPAC website www.ateneoaspac.com. You may email back this form duly filled up for your nominations.

  Thank you and best regards,

  Maria Luz R. Cabayan
  Chairperson, Academics Committee
  ASPAC, S.Y. 2007-2008