[Blueboard] Fumigation of the Loyola Schools

Marie Joy R. Salita msalita at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 9 16:07:18 PHT 2007

To:      		The Loyola Schools Community

From:			Lourdes C. Sumpaico
			Director

Subject:		Fumigation of the Loyola Schools

There will be a scheduled fumigation of the entire Loyola Schools on Monday, 20
August 2007 (a holiday); please be informed of the following arrangements:

1.	Engr. Ely Pan, Loyola Schools Buildings Supervisor, will be in-charge,
together with Engr. Jun Granada and his maintenance team, of fumigating ALL
exterior and interior areas in the Loyola Schools e.g. offices, classrooms, AV
rooms, conference rooms, chapel, prayer rooms, theatres, comfort rooms, storage
areas, cafeterias, corridors, walkways, roofdecks, gardens, drainages.

2.	For the LS Office Heads:  We are recommending two options to ensure the
safety and security of all areas and properties.  You may either:

a.	Endorse the key/s of your respective offices to Engr. Pan on or before
Saturday, 18 August 2007, before 12 noon or;
b.	Assign a representative to man your office during the fumigation.

      Please coordinate with our office regarding this matter.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation in making our place a
dengue-free community.

Noted:

MA. ASSUNTA C. CUYEGKENG, Ph.D.
Vice President for the Loyola Schools