[Blueboard] A TFI-ff: BASIC CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Wed Aug 8 10:29:27 PHT 2007

Please discard the previous and post this, thanks:

The Faculty Formation Team would like to invite you to listen to a panel
discussion on

                     BASIC CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT

This will be held on the 31st of August 2007 at Gonzaga Function Room A,
second floor of the Gonzaga Building from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. We have invited
notable professors from the various schools to speak on several points namely:

a.	beginning and ending a class session
b.	handling effective classroom discussions
c.	engaging and motivating students in class participation
d.	handling difficult students

This is open to all faculty and counts as a TFI follow up session. We hope
everyone can come and learn new ideas on how to inspire and invigorate our
classes! Light refreshments will be served.

See you there!

--
Faculty Development Program
Tel No. : 5004