[Blueboard] First Friday of August

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 2 09:10:50 PHT 2007

                         Everybody is invited to
                           the First Friday Mass
                           August 3, 6:00 PM at
                         the Church of the Gesu.
                 Fr. Kit Bautista, S.J.  will be the presider.

--------
May the most holy, most sacred,
most adorable, most mysterious
and unutterable Name of God
be always praised, blessed,
loved, adored and glorified,
in heaven, on earth and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ
in the most holy Sacrament of the altar.

-------------
The Golden Arrow was revealed by Our Lord Jesus Christ to a Carmelite nun of
Tours in 1843 as a reparation for blasphemy.

Jesus said: "This Golden Arrow will wound My Heart delightfully, and heal the
wounds inflicted by blasphemy."

For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                          GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                             Church of the Gesu
                        Ateneo de Manila University

		            Telephone Numbers:

      For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 4076
		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

		            Fax Number: 426-60-69