[Blueboard] General Assembly on COA Reclustering

Chris M. Reyes creyes02 at ateneo.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:33:44 PHT 2007

The Office of Student Activities is
inviting the Loyola Schools

THE COUNCIL OF ORGANIZATIONS OF THE ATENEO (COA) RE-CLUSTERING
AN ORIENTATION AND GENERAL ASSEMBLY

April 28, 2007
9:00 a.m. -- 12:00 n.n.
OSA Conference Room
MVP Building

The GENERAL ASSEMBLY will discuss the details of the re-clustering of the
accredited organizations in the COA.

As this is something new, the OSA and COA would like to work with the LS
community on disseminating this information, something which may be a milestone
in the history of student organizations since it reflects how we have
accomplished in a significant way the goal to inculcate in our students the
call to be professionals for others as can be evidenced by their movement
towards this new clustering.

The office hopes that members of the LS community can join us on either April 21
or April 28 so that we can communicate the COA re-clustering clearly. We look
forward to seeing this new clustering further move our organizations to being
agents of positive change and heroic leadership for our country.

Thank you very much!

Christopher M. Reyes
Loyola Schools