[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Jhok Adriano radriano at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:19:43 PHT 2007

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM MAY 1-13, 2007

            I will leave for France on Tuesday, May 1 to visit partner universities. On Tuesday, May 8, I will fly to Rome to attend the Board Meeting of Georgetown University.  I will return to Manila on Sunday, May 13.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.