[Blueboard] correction and addition to Web news update (12 April)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 12 13:45:47 PHT 2007

Please note correction in our email address and addition to list of
announcements. Thanks!

Web news update (12 April)

For the latest news and features on the Ateneo, log on to the official
University Web site:  <http://www.ateneo.edu/> http://www.ateneo.edu. This
week's stories:

Bulletin

*	There's something for everyone this summer in the Ateneo. View the
Summer 2007 offerings!

News

*	Ateneo and Royal Netherlands Embassy bring top photo exhibit to
Manila

*	International Peace Studies program inaugurated

*	CPAs to get MBA credits under new PICPA-AGSB agreement

Feature

*	Dream big and excel (speech delivered by Ernesto Tanmantiong)

Announcements

*	Talk on language, society and culture, April 14

*	Gate pass stickers now available

*	Bantay Canvass: Be a LENTE Volunteer for Truthful Elections!

*	Loyola Schools revised academic schedule for SY 2007-2008

*	ACELT offers special summer conference for English teachers, April
14

*	Ateneo Summer Programming Camp (ASPC 2007)

*	DISCS opens Summer Game Development Camps for grade schoolers

*	JGSOM Entrepreneurial Academy 2007 starts April 23

*	Educathon: A walk for education, April 21

Check out 'Ateneo this week' for weekly campus activities. We welcome news,
features, and announcements from the Ateneo community. Please send your
materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph.