[Blueboard] Job Opening for Finance Associate
esscmanila at essc.org.ph
Mon Apr 2 14:47:43 PHT 2007
The Environmental Science for Social Change, Inc has an opening for the
TITLE : FINANCE ASSOCIATE
POSITION : RESEARCH ASSISTANT 3
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interprets new accounting software with existing system and trains
* Prepares monthly financial reports of different existing projects
* Prepares corresponding schedules of major accounts and other items
needed for the analyses and evaluation of financial reports.
* Monitors, controls and maintains financial activity of project
accounts, ensures grants and expenditures are posted to proper accounts.
* Prepares posting of entries in the Cash Receipt Book.
* Reviews disbursements and prepares liquidation of advances as to
adequacy of supporting documents, mathematical accuracy and propriety of
* Prepares bank reconciliation of various accounts.
* Prepares journal vouchers and maintain posting in the General
* Prepares remittances for government liabilities and monitors
payment within due dates.
* Updates the subsidiary ledgers on a regular basis.
* Oversees preparation of schedules needed by External Auditors in
preparation for the Annual Financial Statement.
* Assists in the preparation of Institute financial reports.
* Performs such other functions that may be assigned from time to
time by the Finance & Accounting Comptroller
The Finance Associate will report directly to the Finance & Accounting
Comptroller and will coordinate with other staff as needed.
* Graduate of 4 year degree course BSBA major in Accounting;
preferably had taken CPA board examinations.
* With 2 years of related work experience at least
* With thorough working knowledge of spreadsheet software for
* With strong teambuilding skills and with well-developed
interpersonal skills to work with other staff.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks independently and with many
* With reliable attendance and punctuality.
Interested applicants may send in their applications to:
Mrs. Margarita Romero-Atayde
Officer in Charge
email margaritaromero at essc.org.ph
Environmental Science for Social Change, Inc
1/F Manila Observatory Building
Ateneo de Manila Campus
Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights
Tel (+632) 9260452
Fax (+632) 4265958
email esscmanila at essc.org.ph
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard