[Blueboard] In your prayers: Mr. Melchor Y. David

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:50:56 PHT 2006

In your prayers, please remember Mr. Melchor Y. David, husband of Mrs.
Conchita David, and father of Teresito Jesus Francisco "Terry" (GS'66,
HS'70, Col'74), Dennis (GS'70, HS'74, Col'78), and Grace Bernadette
David-Estaniel (Col'80).

Mr. David joined our Creator on Tuesday, 26 September 2006, at the age
of 84.

His cremated remains lie at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Hall at Mt. Carmel
Shrine Parish Church, Doña Juana Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Broadway, New
Manila, Quezon City.

Interment will be on Saturday morning, September 30, at the crypt of Mt.
Carmel Shrine Parish.

For inquiries, please call telephone number 727-0814 (Mt. Carmel Shrine
Parish Church) or email Dennis at dennisdavid56 at yahoo.com
<mailto:dennisdavid56 at yahoo.com%20> <mailto:dennisdavid56 at yahoo.com%20>

Receive thy child, Melchor, in Your embrace, O Lord. Grant unto him
eternal rest and let perpetual light shine upon him. Amen.

Office of University Development & Alumni Relations