[Blueboard] CHEER CHEER for the ATENEO!!!

Lyn Catubig acatubig at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:49:51 PHT 2006

The Blue Eagles and the Blue Eaglets
are gunning for a twin-championship this Thursday, September 28.

Please do wear your favorite Ateneo Blue shirt as the Bright Blue Eagles
march on to victory.

Most of all, let us CHEER CHEER CHEER for the Ateneo.

When we are at offense, shout our storied one word yell, FIGHT.

When we are at defense, no better way than to GET THAT BALL.

Just like the good old days...
the legendary Ateneo 6th Man should show its might with thunderous and
deafening
Fabilioh, Halikinu, Blue Eagle Spelling, Go Ateneo and One Big Fight yells.