[Blueboard] ADMU wins at 20th Annual Stat-is-Eeks competition

Loyola Schools Bulletin lsbulletin at admu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 21 16:17:06 PHT 2006

>From the Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools

    We are happy to announce the results of the Ateneo's participation in the 20th Annual Stat-is-Eeks competition organized by the University of the Philippines Statistics Soceity held on September 16, 2006 at NISMED, UP Diliman.

    Ateneo Mathematics Society Team A composed of Timothy James Yusun (III BS Ma), Miguel Karlo de Jesus (III BS AMF), and Mark Loyola (III BS Ma) won first place in the group category.

    Ateneo Mathematics Society Team B composed of Alfonso Luis Maputol (III BS AMF), Francis Nicolo Basilio (III BS AMF), and Rosary Anne David (III BS AMC) won third place in the group category.

    A 1-2-3 finish in the individual category rounded off the Ateneo's excellent showing for the day with Francis Nicolo Basilio placing first, Miguel Karlo de Jesus placing second, and Timothy James Yusun placing third.

    Our team was coached by Mr. Ramil Bataller of the Mathematics Department.