[Blueboard] Please pray for Mrs. Gloria Domingo Figueroa.

afigueroa at ateneo.edu afigueroa at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 20 08:49:45 PHT 2006

We commend to your prayers Mrs. Gloria Domingo Figueroa, wife of Hernani
F. Figueroa and mother of Michael-Ali (GS '90, HS '94, Col '98, Fine Arts
Program faculty), Ronald Allan (GS '92), Hernani Jack, and Claudine.

Mrs. Figueroa joined our Creator peacefully on Tuesday, 19 September 2006,
a couple of days after she celebrated her 59th birthday.

Her wake is at the mortuary of the St. Ignatius Cathedral, Camp Aguinaldo,
Quezon City. Interment is scheduled on the evening of Tuesday, 26
September, at Loyola Memorial Park, Marikina, after a 6pm Funeral Mass at
the St. Ignatius Cathedral.

Your kind remembrances and prayers are greatly appreciated.