[Blueboard] Blood donation needed - URGENT

polsci at admu.edu.ph polsci at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 12 15:04:42 PHT 2006

Dear Friends and Colleagues in the Ateneo Community,

My Wife Melissa Gascon gave birth this morning to baby Ciara. the baby is fine
but Mommy Melissa suffered profuse bleeding and is now in need of blood
donors. She is confined  at the Polymedic along EDSA, in Mandaluyong and is in
urgent need of blood transfusion (type B+).  Even those with a different blood
type can still donate to replace what is used from the hospital blood bank.

Those who can donate blood may proceed to Polymedic.

I trust in your kindness and generosity.

Chito Gascon
Faculty Member
Political Science Department
09175580526/09183089329