[Blueboard] 8th Day of Novena

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 6 09:31:27 PHT 2006

Mass in celebration of the
Feast of the Birth of Our Lady
08 September 2006, Friday,
6:00 PM, Church of the Gesu,
Presider : Fr. Daniel Patrick Huang, SJ

******

                          On our 8th day of novena,
                          6 September 2006, Wednesday,
               Fr. Catalino Arévalo, SJ will be the presider.

--------

Mary, your example of purity,
faith, and humble obedienc
inspires me to be a better disciple.
Pray for me in the midst of difficulties,
that I may always follow your Son, Jesus,
and love God with all my heart.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

 For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                           GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                              Church of the Gesu
                         Ateneo de Manila University

 		            Telephone Numbers:

       For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
 	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
 	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 5160-61
 		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

 		            Fax Number:  426-6088