[Blueboard] Pinoy Voters Academy Batch 2

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 5 16:50:00 PHT 2006

Given the overwhelming response to Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan & PPCRV Pinoy Voters' Academy (PVA) Trainors' Training, we are happy to announce that there will be a second batch of Voters' Education Trainors' Training.  Details, as follows:

PVA Batch 2

October 7, 2006 (Saturday)

1:00  to 5:00 p.m.

Loyola-Arrupe Covered Court

Free of charge

Maximum 200 slots

To register, please contact:

Ms. Marjorie Tejada

Telephone Numbers 426-6101 local 3440 / Telefax 426-5968

Mobile 0926-3041826 / Email: slb at slb.ph

You may also organize a PVA in your own area by setting your preferred venue and date.  We will give you full support including the manpower complement of the SLB-PPCRV PVA Faculty.  We simply request you to give us a ring as we are already plotting our schedule for a nationwide campaign.

Thank you for your strong support.

Manalangin.  Manindigan.  Makialam.

SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN