[Blueboard] In your prayers: Mr. Roberto C. Reyes

Lyn Catubig acatubig at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 5 16:22:58 PHT 2006

In your prayers, please remember Mr. Roberto "Bobby" Castillo Reyes
(GS'70, Col'78), father of Michelle; son of Dr. Narciso and Mrs.
Natividad; brother of Dr. Ramon (GS'48, HS'52, Col'56, Professor of the
Philosophy Department of the Ateneo de Manila University), Ma. Martha,
Ma. Lourdes, Irene, Ma. Pilar, Narciso Jr. (GS’60) (†), Manuel "Manny"
(GS’65) and Jaime "Jimmy" (GS’67).

Mr. Reyes joined our Creator on Saturday, 2 September 2006, at the age
of 50.

His remains lie in state at Chapel 5 of La Funeraria Paz, G. Araneta
Avenue corner Kaliraya Street, Quezon City. There will be a Mass every
night at 8:00 p.m.

Cremation will be on Thursday, 7 September, after the 10:30 a.m. Mass at
La Funeraria Paz. Ashes will be brought to the crypt of the Shrine of
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Doña Juana Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City.

For inquiries, please call 647-1275 or (0918) 911-9570 (Mrs. Nena Alcuaz
Reyes).

Receive thy child, Bobby, in Your embrace, O Lord. Eternal rest grant
unto him and let perpetual light shine upon him. Amen.

Office of University Development & Alumni Relations