[Blueboard] AGS TO CELEBRATE THE FEAST OF THE HOLY GUARDIAN ANGELS

jsalvador at ateneo.edu jsalvador at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 4 12:25:21 PHT 2006

Dear Friends,

Peace!

On September 28-30,  the AGS community shall celebrate the Feast of the
Holy Guardian Angels by means of our annual three-day fair .We celebrate
the feast of the Holy Angels and at the same time honor in a special way
the three Holy Jesuit Companions Ignatius, Faber and Xavier. This is why
for this year's celebration we aptly christened our fiesta:  TATLONG
HESWITA ISANG PISTA TARA NA,

Traditionally, this event has always provided opportunities for families
to celebrate alongside the school . We hope to promote this further by
encouraging our fiesta patrons to organize family related special events
in their grade levels and classes.

It is for this reason that we are enjoining our parents to support this
year's fiesta. Not only will this be an ideal opportunity to strengthen
family ties and meet up with the rest of the community but your patronage
of the fiesta will be able to support our social action project
beneficiaries.

THE SALU-SALO

September 29 and 30 are reserved for the salu-salo where families and
classes gather for festivities.

We are instructing everyone participating in the salu-salo to assertively
promote simplicity and cleanliness in the preparation of their classroom
festivities.

TRAFFIC AND SECURITY

Especially during the salu-salo days, it may be helpful for us to
anticipate heavy traffic, due mainly to the increased volume of vehicles.

To ease the traffic, driver/ parent volunteers will be deputized by the
Grade School to help direct cars to parking spaces around the campus.
These volunteers will also help in the security and safety by making
rounds in the parking areas to guard against possible unscrupulous
activities. Supplement to the security within the fair grounds will also
be provided by parent volunteers. Hopefully this can further deter any
untoward event. The efficacy of these measures rests heavily on the
cooperation of the fiesta patrons.

We feel that your presence and support manifested in a number of ways
would appropriate the thrust of this year's fiesta. May we all have a
fruitful and meaning feast .