[Blueboard] Living Rosary on Sept. 8, Friday

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Sep 4 12:07:53 PHT 2006

The Business Organizations of the Ateneo, the Sanggunian ng mga Mag-aaral -
John Gokongwei School of Management and the Campus Ministry Office invite you
to a LIVING ROSARY in honor of the Feast of the Nativity of Mary, our Blessed
Mother.

This will be held on Friday, Sept. 8, 2006, at the MVP Colayco Pavilion.

Assembly time is at 4:45pm. Prayer Proper is at 5:00pm - 6:00pm.

Joining us are the Company of Ateneo Dancers, for a prayerful dance to our
Lady, and the Ateneo College Ministry Group, who will lead us in our hymns.

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University
Ground Floor, MVP-CSL Building
Tel.#:426-6001 to 10 local 5160-5162