[Blueboard] Jescom Xmas Special on ABS-CBN!!! 4 Saturdays of December, 8:15-8:45am

Madeleine Marante mmarante at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 30 11:01:02 PHT 2006

                Jesuit Communications Foundation
co-produced by

ABS-CBN

In cooperation with

SMART

Presents

YES TO XMAS!

Starring John Manalo, Kiray Celis, Mikylla Ramirez, Yuuki Kadooka, and Jimmy Santos as Tatang Sweet

Directed by Noel Añonuevo

Watch this four-part-mini-series, every Saturday, December 2, 9, 16 and 23, from 8:15-8:45am, airing on ABS-CBN, and be immersed in the tales of four unique kids and their "unfortunate" experiences during past Christmas seasons. Learn why their innocent faces talk of broken situations, giving up their smiles and excitement for the coming of Jesus, of which finally takes a turn in the end thus opening up for greater hope.

An event to be enjoyed by the entire family.

CLICK ON THIS AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE

to learn more about:

Bukas Palad, Hangad, Canto Cinco, Himig Heswita and Noel Cabangon concerts

Advent Candles for SALE! (For gifts or for your family's use)

Catholic Mass Media award winner, Maging Akin Muli screenings at SM Malls

"To open our eyes and ears that we may see the face of Christ and hear His voice in our midst;

To give a face to the faceless and a voice to the voiceless,

 that we may recognize Christ in them and hear His story in theirs."

Happy Holidays. Jesuit Communications Foundation.