[Blueboard] Celadon's Mid-Autumn Gratia / Faculty Appreciation

Ari Dy S.J. ady at ateneo.edu
Sat Nov 25 05:42:21 PHT 2006

As Moderator of Celadon, allow me to invite all LS faculty to this year's Mid-Autumn Gratia (details below), which had to be rescheduled twice because of Milenyo and the Dec. 1 holiday.  The students have been working hard; through our presence, let us show them that we also appreciate their effort to acknowledge the great contribution of the faculty  to their formation.

Fr. Ari C. Dy, SJ
The Ateneo Celadon cordially invites you to attend the Mid-Autumn Gratia: Faculty Appreciation Week Dice Game and Awards Night on the 30th of November, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., at the Manuel V. Pangilinan Center for Student Leadership (MVP-CSL) Roofdeck . The Mid-Autumn Gratia is Ateneo Celadon's fusion of its annual Teachers' Day celebration with the traditional celebration of the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival.
The winning faculty for each of the categories prepared by project organizers, as voted by students, will be announced and awarded during this event. Aside from this, the event will also be featuring presentations from various student organizations and a dice game to be played with the students, with lots of prizes at stake. A buffet dinner will also be served.

Further, Ateneo Celadon would like to invite you to attend their Thanksgiving Mass in honor of the Loyola Schools faculty from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. of November 30th, at the Gonzaga College Chapel, to be presided by Fr. Bienvenido F. Nebres, S.J.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Thanksgiving Mass and Mid-Autumn Gratia Dice Game and Awards Night!