[Blueboard] Acting Curator

Ramon E.S. Lerma rlerma at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:12:23 PHT 2006

MEMO TO:   The University Community

FROM:      Ramon E.S. Lerma, Curator, Ateneo Art Gallery

RE:        Acting Curator, Ateneo Art Gallery

I will be in Sydney, Australia from 18 November - 2 December 2006 to
facilitate the Ateneo Art Gallery Studio Residency of 2006 Ateneo Art
Awards winner Poklong Anading at The Cross Art Projects; visit the
Bundoora and Bendigo campuses of La Trobe University in line with the
Philippines-Australia Studies Council Annual General Meeting and planning
for the 2006-09 Arts Linkages between the two universities; and open the
exhbition of recent Asialink/Ateneo Art Gallery artist-in-residence David
Griggs at Kaliman Gallery. Thereafter, I will be taking my annual vacation
leave from 4-21 December 2006.

During my absence, FR. RENE JAVELLANA, SJ, Director, Fine Arts Program,
The Loyola Schools, has very generously agreed to be the Acting Curator
of the Gallery.

Please be guided accordingly.