[Blueboard] IMPORTANT REMINDER

FLEURDELIZ GAA fleurbgaa_131 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 18:17:29 PHT 2006

IMPORTANT REMINDER

  Nov. 16, 2006

  Dear Teachers, Administrators, Non-Teaching Staff and Alumni,

  Greetings!

  The NOMINATION for the Search for Outstanding Teachers for the S.Y. 2006 - 2007 will end on Friday, Nov. 24, 2006.

  We invite you to send in your nominees by filling up the forms which are available through the ASPAC Office, the respective Deans and Department Chairs and may also be downloaded at the ASPAC website www.ateneoaspac.com.

  We hope you share our enthusiasm in honoring our next awardees in the Senior, Junior and Part-Time Categories.

  Thank you and best regards,
  Daisy E. Mendoza
  Chairman, Academics Committee
  ASPAC, S.Y. 2006 - 2007

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new house payment