[Blueboard] Univ Community Memo

Juliana Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:49:32 PHT 2006

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM NOVEMBER 16-19, 2006

            I will be in Thailand from Thursday November 16 to Sunday November 19 to attend the BIENNIAL CONFERENCE and GENERAL ASSEMBLY of ACUCA.

            I was elected President of ACUCA and will hold the position from 2007 until  2008. I have asked

DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President to be the ACUCA General Secretary.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.