[Blueboard] Pathways Christmas Coffee Packs - Gift giving made more convenient & meaningful :)

Solvie Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Sun Nov 12 11:53:36 PHT 2006

Please post.

Dear Friend of Pathways,

The air is cooler and the nights are longer now. That can only mean one
thing – Christmas is in the air! And along with that, the mad rush to
find the perfect gift for our loved ones.

This year, instead of trooping to the malls and brave the madding crowd,
Pathways offers an infinitely more convenient and thoughtful way of gift
giving…..

We bring back our CHRISTMAS COFFEE PACKS to once again warm your holiday
season.

Each pack costs only P150.00. Proceeds from this product will go to the
pooled fund for the college education of the Pathways to Higher
Education scholars nationwide. To date, we have 500 students already
enjoying the invaluable gift of education.

We are now taking advanced orders. For orders or more information on
Pathways, you may contact us at 426-6601 locals 4048 or 4049 or log on
to our website:www.pathwaysphilippines.org to check out the sample picture.

Enjoy a hassle-free Christmas and at the same time gift a child with a
college education and a better future!

Warm regards,

Solvie T. Nubla
Pathways to Higher Education

PS. You can also help us greatly by forwarding this to your friends and
family. Thank you so much!