[Blueboard] OSA office closed and Relocation

osa at admu.edu.ph osa at admu.edu.ph
Wed May 24 17:02:27 PHT 2006

Please post.

To the Loyola Schools Community:

Please be advised that our office will be closed on Friday, May 26, for our
office transfer to the MVP Center for Student Leadership. All transactions
will be forwarded to ADSA at the Xavier Hall. Starting Saturday, May 27, we
will be located at Room 100, Ground Floor (in front of the circular stairs) of
MVP Center for Student Leadership. This will be our permanent office location
from then on. Phoneline and internet connections will be temporarily
unavailable until further notice. For the meantime, you may contact us through
mobile no. 09209389144.

Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.

OFFICE OF STUDENT ACTIVITIES