[Blueboard] Presentation on Israeli Culture and Travel, May 19, 2006

Joanna Ruiz jruiz at ateneo.edu
Wed May 17 17:03:34 PHT 2006

>From the Office of the President

PRESENTATION ON ISRAELI CULTURE AND TRAVEL

by the Embassy of Israel

    We would like to invite interested faculty, students, and staff to attend a brief presentation on Israeli culture and travel opportunities to be given by the Embassy of Israel on March 19m 2006, Friday, 11:00 a.m., at Social Sciences Conference Rooms 1 and 2, G/F Social Sciences Building.

    Mr. Rafael Ben-Hur, Deputy Director General of the Ministry of Tourism, Israel, and Mr. Guy Feldman, Charge d'Affaires, will be on hand for the presentation.

    Due to the limited number of seats at the venue, we would appreciate it if interested parties could let us know beforehand that they would like to attend the presentation. Please call Joanna at 4266001 loc. 4031, or email jruiz at ateneo.edu.

    Thank you.