[Blueboard] MIS Office Closed on May 18-19 2006

Christopher Glenn Año cano at ateneo.edu
Wed May 17 12:55:03 PHT 2006

To the Loyola Schools Community,

Please be advised that our office will be closed on May 18-19, (Thursday-Friday) for our office planning and team building. We will have skeletal support staff to receive your calls during this period, at locals 5170, 5171, and 5173.  Please forward all office memo to the Campus Network Group Helpdesk located at Faura 313.  The CNG has agreed to provide additional technical support if necessary. Regular office operations will resume on Saturday, May 20, 2006.

Please be guided accordingly. Thank you very much.