[Blueboard] Pga-aabang sa Kundiman available now

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas orp at admu.edu.ph
Mon May 15 11:21:34 PHT 2006

The collection of poetry by Edgar Calabia Samar, "Pag-aabang sa Kundiman:
Isang Tulambuhay", was succesfully launched last Friday, 12 May at the
Consipracy Garden Cafe on Visayas Ave. Despite the rainy weather, more than a
hundred guests filed into the bar between six and nine pm to listen to Egay's
poetry.

We congratulate Egay on the success of his launch. Copies of the collection,
published by ORP, are now available at our office at P200.00 a copy (campus
price.) The collection will eventually be available at bookstores at P250.

Thank you to all those from the community who came to support Egay and ORP!