[Blueboard] HEALTH AND PROPER NUTRITION

oespedido at ateneo.edu oespedido at ateneo.edu
Fri May 12 08:20:49 PHT 2006

TO	:	University Community

FROM	:	Personnel Director

RE	:	HEALTH AND PROPER NUTRITION
		      Wellness Program

As a continuing effort of the Personnel Office to offer Wellness program
to our employees, we have made arrangement for the 2nd  session to be
held this May.  The topic "HEALTH AND PROPER NUTRITION will be discussed
by Ms. Jennifer A. Ortiz, the Food Nutritionist at the Makati Medical
Center, on Saturday, May 13, 2006, at 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon,
at CTC Rm 105, Loyola Schools.

We are confident that, like the first session, Fitness and Exercise, the
session on "HEALTH AND PROPER NUTRITION" will benefit the participants.
It will surely enable them to identify lifestyle patterns that need to be
changed for a healthier life.

We look forward to your usual support. Thank you.

MS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Personnel Director