[Blueboard] LS Bookstore Services, Hours, and Phone Numbers

Karen Berthelsen Cardenas kcardenas at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:49:23 PHT 2006

To the Ateneo community:

Book sales and backroom services of the Office of Research and
Publications are no longer available. In time, book sales of ORP titles
will resume at ORP, but for now all book sales are serviced by the new
Loyola Schools Bookstore at the basement of the MVP Center for Student
Leadership.

The Bookstore is undertaking a very soft opening until construction
adjustments have been addressed and staffing requirements are completed.
Because of this, the merchandise and services are still minimal and are
still under ORP staff supervision.
For now, the opening hours of the Bookstore is M-F 8:30-12:00, 1:00-4:30;
S 8:30-11:30.

To date the services offered on a cash basis are the following:
- Sale of publications from ORP, Jescom, AdMU Press, and certain consigned
textbook titles, and  merchandise from the A-shop [ongoing]
- Plastic ring and wire loop binding [starting Friday, July 28]

Photocopying and lamination are not yet available.

We will continually update the community when we are able to add to the
services offered. Please bear with the moving-in inconvenience

The personnel currently detailed to the LS Bookstore and their local phone
numbers are as follows:
Mary Grace Santos, Assistant Manager, 5184
Djoanna Andres, Cashier/Office Assistant, 5185
Jeremy Dalisay, Technician/Photocopy Station, 5186

The number of the direct line is 426-2915.
Since the lines are limited and have just been installed, please let us
know if you have any difficulty in reaching us at these numbers by
emailing me at kcardenas at ateneo.edu

Thank you.

--
karen berthelsen cardenas
director, office of research and publications

4266001 local 5183    direct/fax 4265663    mobile 0917-8252601