[Blueboard] Resumption of the University at Prayer

University at Prayer aheramia at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:11:59 PHT 2006

Thank you to all those who responded to our online survey and gave us valuable suggestions and encouraging words. You gave us reason to go on, and try to serve the community better.

This school year, the University at Prayer will take new form. We will be distributing primers to the community on upcoming feasts and special events contributed by the different units of the university.  These primers are meant to explain special feasts, events, traditions meaningful to our community, and to give you reflection points for prayer.

The following feasts will be featured this year:

Jubilee Year of the First Companions

Feast of the Assumption

St. Peter Claver

Our Lady of the Rosary

St. Stanislaus Kostka and St. John Berchmans

Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Feast of the Sto. Niño

Ash Wednesday & University Stations of the Cross

Canonization of St. Ignatius de Loyola and St. Francis Xavier

The primers will also be posted in the University at Prayer mailing list and Ateneo website. To subscribe or update your membership in the mailing list please click (or copy and paste) the following link:

Thank you.

UNIVERSITY AT PRAYER STEERING COMMITTEE

Ms. Suzanne Alvarez z Ms. Anne Candelaria z Ms. Anna Geraldez

Fr. Pasquale Giordano, SJ z Bro. Jomari Manzano, SJ z  Ms. Charlotte Natividad

Ms. Anellin Perez z Ms. Remy Rivera z Ms. Garyn Sua

and the

OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY

AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (OMIOD)

Ateneo de Manila University